How To Send Letters From Zoho Invoice
You can send invoices to your customers directly from Zoho Invoice. Use Zoho Invoice to generate an email message with your invoice as a PDF document attached and send it to PostalMethods, where it will be sent as a postal letter within one business day.
The older Zoho Invoice how-to is still available here
Send invoices by postal mail:
- Sign in to your Zoho Invoice account
- Click on the Invoices tab
- Open a new invoice or select an existing one
- Verify that the correct postal address appears in the Bill To section
- Click on Send
- Enter the following email address as the To address: email@example.com
An e-mail message containing the attached invoice is sent to PostalMethods. The address is extracted from the document; your invoice is printed, folded, inserted, stamped and delivered to the postal agency. You can see your letter being processed in the PostalMethods Control Panel Activity table.
We recommend using the Professional template although any other default template works as well. You can change your email template by clicking on Edit at the Invoice Details page
- The email account you are using in order to send the email message to PostalMethods must be defined as an Allowed Email Sender in the PostalMethods Security Settings tab.
- You can send letters via PostalMethods by using other applications, by using your favorite office application, by using our "Quick Send" web form or by using our advanced Web Services (for developers).
- You can simulate sending letters for free in order to see how your resulting letter and envelope will look like. There is no charge for these tests. You can view your letters in the PostalMethods control panel. To simulate a letter simply include this string:
/Developmentanywhere in the Subject line of your email and your letter will be simulated instead of being delivered to the postal service.