Use PostalMethods to send letters directly from Zoho Invoice
PostalMethods enables Zoho Invoice users to send invoices as postal letters directly from Zoho. Send letters from anywhere they have access to Zoho Invoice. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Design your invoice template and send personalized invoice letters with no effort.
Create, send and manage invoices, quotes and customer payments online using Zoho Invoice. Zoho Invoice is one of the leading CRM systems producing professional invoices for freelancers, service providers and small businesses.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letter from anywhere you have access to Zoho Invoice
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone.
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well.
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using Zoho Invoice
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required