Use PostalMethods to send invoices directly from Xero
PostalMethods enables Xero users to send invoices to their customers as easily as sending it by email. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Make minor modifications to the invoice template, set the recipient's email address and send personalized invoices to your customers by postal mail.
Xero is an online accounting system, designed for small businesses, that gives you easy access to your bank transactions, invoices and reports.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letters from anywhere you have access to your Xero account
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters from Xero
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required