Use PostalMethods to send letters directly from Simply Accounting by Sage
PostalMethods enables Simply Accounting users to send invoices as postal letters directly from Simply Accounting. Send letters from anywhere they have access to Simply Accounting. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Design your invoice template and send personalized invoice letters with no effort.
Simply Accounting is the full-featured, entry-level accounting software for small businesses requiring quick setup, ease-of-use, and payroll functionality.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letters from any desktop with Simply Accounting by Sage installed
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using Simply Accounting by Sage
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required