Use PostalMethods to send invoices directly from Simplify This
PostalMethods enables Simplifythis users to send invoices to their customers as easily as sending it by email. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Select the "Generic" template, edit the recipient's email address and send personalized invoices to your customers by postal mail.
Simplify This EasyBill is an online service that allows you to easily send invoices and estimates, accept online payments with payment gateways, track time for projects and tasks and more.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letters from anywhere you have access to your Simplify This account
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters from Simplify This
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required