Use PostalMethods to send letters directly from SageCRM.com
PostalMethods enables SageCRM.com users to send invoices as postal letters directly from Sage CRM.com. Send letters from anywhere they have access to Sage CRM.com. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Design your invoice template and send personalized invoice letters with no effort.
SageCRM.com is an easy-to-use on demand CRM solution that provides enterprise-wide access to vital customer information – anytime, anywhere – so you can manage your business with an integrated approach to field sales, inside sales, customer care, and marketing.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letters from SageCRM.com from any browser with internet access
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using Sage CRM.com
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required