Use PostalMethods to send merged letters directly from QuickBooks Online
If you are looking for QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro and Premier, please visit this page.
PostalMethods enables QuickBooks Online users to send invoices as postal letters. PostalMethods lets users send letters directly from QuickBooks Online. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to use.
QuickBooks Online allows you to easily create invoices, pay bills and track expenses, save time and work when and where you want.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letter from anywhere you have access to QuickBooks Online
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using QuickBooks Online
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required