Use PostalMethods to post invoices from QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro and Premier
If you are looking for QuickBooks Online, please visit this page.
PostalMethods enables QuickBooks users to post invoices as postal letters. Post invoices, containing merged accounting data, as letters from any QuickBooks desktop application. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to install and use.
Use the QuickBooks line of accounting software to track sales and expenses, payroll, point of sale and marketing. Post invoices handled by QuickBooks automatically to your customers.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letter from any desktop running QuickBooks
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using QuickBooks desktop application
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required