Use PostalMethods to send letters directly from Google Docs
PostalMethods enables Google Docs users to send postal letters (snail-mail) directly from the web. Send letters from anywhere you have access to Google Docs. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use. Use one of the PostalMethods online templates, edit your letter and send it to a postal recipient with no effort.
Google Docs is a free online service by Google enabling users to create, share and store their office documents online.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letter from anywhere you have access to Google Docs
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using Google Docs
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required