How To Send Letters From CurdBee
- Create a PostalMethods account and login
- Click on the UserSettings tab
- Click the Security Tab and look for the API Key field under the Advanced Settings heading.
- Copy the APIkey and get ready to paste it in your CurdBee account.
If you are CurdBee BIG Bundle user, you can safely skip steps 1 – 4 as Snail Mail is already auto enabled for you. Just go ahead and start from Step 5!
- Login to your CurdBee account
- Head over to Settings > Upgrade & Extend
- As shown above, enable the Snail Mail module by clicking the Enable button next to Snail Mail (via PostalMethods).
- Hit the Continue button to complete the Upgrade & Extend process and add the module to your account.
- Next, go to Settings > System Preferences and enter the API Key you received from PostalMethods in the field titled PostalMethods API Key.
- Click the Save Changes button found at the bottom of the page.
- You’re done! A Send via Snail Mail button will now appear on every invoice and estimate you create.
- Click through and you will see a confirmation box similar to the one below
- Check that both your business address and your client’s address are correct and then hit Send to send your invoice or estimate to PostalMethods and have it posted to the address you specified. You will receive an email confirming that your data was sent to PostalMethods. If an error takes place during this process, that too will be reported to you via email.