Use PostalMethods to send letters directly from CurdBee
PostalMethods enables CurdBee users to send estimates, invoices, past due notifications, etc. as postal letters directly from the web. Send letters from anywhere you have access to CurdBee. With no learning curve, PostalMethods is easy to set up and use.
CurdBee, online Billing software & Invoicing system for small business and freelancers. Completely online with no software to install, CurdBee is easy, fast and secure online billing experience.
- No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping or delivering
- No need to buy and maintain any software or hardware - start sending today
- Send letter from anywhere you have access to CurdBee
- Letters are handled securely. Your data will not be used by anyone
- Send letters from your email client and other applications as well
- Letters sent in professional No. 10 sealed, double window envelopes
- Your letter is in the mail within one business day
- Send one letter or one hundred thousand - we can handle it
- Using First Class Priority postage for fast and reliable delivery
- Recipient address is verified automatically before delivery
- In case of non-delivery, your letter is returned to you by the postal service
How to send letters using CurdBee
Read our detailed how to guide and send letters in minutes.
A PostalMethods evaluation account gives you a no-risk way to experience the service.
The only limitation is that letter posting is simulated and does not actually occur.
No credit card required