You can easily edit Business-in-a-Box templates to fit PostalMethods. Correctly place the recipient and return address boxes and re-design the template as you would like your letter to look like.
- Open Business-in-a-Box, select the template you wish to edit and click Open.
- Download and open the PostalMethods Microsoft Word 2007 template. In Microsoft Word 2007, use your keyboard to Select All by clicking on CTRL+A and to Copy by clicking on CTRL+C. Not everything will appear as selected but please continue.
- Go back to your Business-in-a-Box selected template, position your cursor at the beginning of the template and use your keyboard to paste the copied content by clicking on CTRL+V. The two address boxes will now appear on top of your template.
- Redesign your template to fit the two address boxes and make sure not to change their position.
- Enter your return address details in the top address box.
- Save the template by clicking on File and selecting Save As....
- The template will now appear under the My Files folder.
- Whenever you want to send a letter, open your template, write your letter, save it as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc or .docx) and follow our How To Send A Letter By Email guide to use your newly created template for sending snail mail.