How To Send Snail Mail Invoices From Billing Manager By Intuit
You can send invoices to your customers directly from Billing Manager by Intuit. Use Billing Manager by Intuit to generate an email message with your invoice as a PDF document attached and send it to PostalMethods, where it will be sent as a snail mail invoice within one business day.
- Sign-in to your Billing Manager account
- Select an invoice and click the Edit link next to it
- Make sure the Invoice style is set to either "Minimal" or "Windowed Envelope #9" to make sure the postal addresses will positioned correctly when inserted into our Number 10 envelope. To change the Invoice style click on Click to edit. After the correct invoice style is set, click Save
- At the bottom of the invoice page, click E-mail invoice. If prompted, click Customize in order to customize the email message before it is sent. In case the invoice style is correctly set, you can initiate the e-mail sending directly from the Invoices screen by clicking on Send Reminder next to the invoice you would like to send as snail mail
- Click on Add another e-mail address and enter the PostalMethods letter address: email@example.com
- Make sure the checkbox next to Attach a PDF of this invoice is checked
- Click on Send E-mail
An e-mail message containing the attached invoice is sent to PostalMethods. The address is extracted from the document; your invoice is printed, folded, inserted, stamped and delivered to the postal agency. You can see your letter being processed in the PostalMethods Control Panel Activity table.
- The email account you are using in order to send the email message to PostalMethods must be defined as an Allowed Email Sender in the PostalMethods Security Settings tab.
- You can send letters via PostalMethods by using other applications, by using your favorite office application, by using our "Quick Send" web form or by using our advanced Web Services (for developers).
- You can simulate sending letters for free in order to see how your resulting letter and envelope will look like. There is no charge for these tests. You can view your letters in the PostalMethods control panel. To simulate a letter simply include this string:
/Developmentanywhere in the Subject line of your email and your letter will be simulated instead of being delivered to the postal service.