SOAP Method Reference
The following methods are available for submitting messages to the PostalMethods service via SOAP XML.
Web Service Version 2009-02-26
Send Letters And Postcards
- SendLetter: Send a letter by uploading a document containing the recipient postal address.
- SendLetterAndAddress: Send a letter by uploading a document and provide the recipient postal address in the request.
- SendLetterAdvanced: Send a letter with reply envelope and perforation by uploading a document and provide the recipient postal address and the reply postal address in the request. To find out more about this feature click here
- SendPostcardAndAddress: Send a postcard by uploading documents or by referring to pre-uploaded documents, images or templates.
Get Details and Statuses
- GetStatus: Get the current status code of a single, multiple or range of letters or postcards.
- GetDetails: Get the processing details of a single, multiple or range of letters or postcards, such as: price, number of sheets, work mode and more.
- GetDetailsExtended: Get the delivery details of a single, multiple or range of letters or postcards, such as: stationery items, stamps, printing color used and more.
- GetPDF: Download the rendered PDF file.
- CancelDelivery: Cancel processing before the letter or postcard is printed and sent to its recipient.
- UploadFile: Upload images, documents and templates to be referred to in the "Send" methods.
- DeleteUploadedFile: Delete an upload file.
- GetUploadedFileDetails: Get detailed information of your uploaded files.