The PostalMethods Web Service is versioned. This guide is for the PostalMethods Web Services Version 2009-02-26.
The following methods are available for submitting messages to the PostalMethods service using SOAP XML.
- Older status methods were united into a single method that can be queried for a single, multiple or a range of mail items.
- Status and details methods now support postcards as well.
- Details method can be queried for a single, multiple or a range of mail items. A new method returns extended details regarding mail items.
- New methods introduced for sending postcards and pre-uploading files and templates for future use.
- A few methods were renamed.