Direct Mail Solution
PostalMethods' Direct Mail Solution allows you to design letters and postcards on your computer but instead of printing them - you send them to PostalMethods where they are automatically processed and converted into postal mail.
The easiest way to send postal letters using the PostalMethods direct mail solution is by sending your document attached to an email message. PostalMethods implements Direct Mail Solution transparently. Here's what you need to do to turn your emails into letters:
- Sign up for a PostalMethods account
- Login to the control panel with your newly-generated username and password
- Tell PostalMethods from which email address(es) you will be sending your web-to-snailmail under User Settings -> Security -> Allowed Email Senders
- Download a Word template and use it to write your letter
- Save your letter and send it as an email attachment to email@example.com
- That's it! PostalMethods will convert your document to direct mail. You can now follow your letter's handling status through the control panel's Activity tab
About PostalMethods Direct Mail Solution
PostalMethods is a convenient web-to-snail-mail gateway which makes it easy for businesses to automate the sending of postal mail from their business processes.
The service can be used easily from any email program or through a powerful SOAP XML or HTTP POST API.
The service makes it effortless to run a direct mail campaign but also to post invoices, send confirmations, or send any other type of message via postal mail ("snail mail"). Additionally, letters can easily be generated from any online service or legacy application.
No more manual printing, folding, inserting, sealing, stamping, or delivering. PostalMethods does it all for you.
About Postal Methods
The PostalMethods Direct Mail Solution service is brought to you by the same people who operate InterFAX, a flexible and highly-reliable internet fax service. With more than 30,000 subscribers in 159 countries, we offer businesses of all sizes more than 99.9% availability of our services, quick turnaround times, and dedicated customer service.